Thursday, June 28, 2018

Brusho Waterfront Cards

Here are Julie's cards from our playing with Brusho in the embossing folders. Remember, we tapped some Brusho on the areas of the embossing folder and then spritzed with water. We then placed our watercolor paper over the color, closed the embossing folder and used the retired brayer to bring out some of the raised imaging.


After we finished the embossing folders, we tried Brusho on the stamps.  We used Waterfront for this.  

Here are some sample cards that Bailey and I made with our samples that we played with.  


Here is Bailey using the Stamparatus to help stamp the words for my card.  We made a couple of other cards but need to wait to post due to birthdays coming up.



My card, shown above, I used the Aqua Painter to blend in the colors since I had spots of Brusho on the skyline. 

I hope you enjoy the cards we've made.  Remember, you, too, can stop in and play with me!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment