Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Play Time

Every Thursday, Julie tries to come in and have craft time.  I love that she does this because it allows me to really play!  Most days I'm crafting, I'm not always trying new things.  I prepare supplies for card classes or I'm making customized cards or crafts.  I love what I do but playing with new stuff is always more fun!

Last Thursday, we got out our Brusho.  WARNING:  It is messy even with just one hole punched in the top! My granddaughter, Bailey, had so much fun!  Up until today, she wasn't so interested in crafting with me.  I hope this will spark more interest for her!

So first we tried Brusho in the embossing folders.  We tapped some Brusho on the areas of the embossing folder and then spritzed with water.  We then placed our watercolor  paper over the color, closed the embossing folder and used the retired brayer to bring out some of the raised imaging.  We also ran them through the big shot.  


Here are some samples of our work:



Here's Bailey's cards from the above samples.  She made these the next day.



If you would like to schedule a play date, just email me, call me or stop in to set up a date!  

More Brusho updates for tomorrow so this post isn't toooo long!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'



No comments:

Post a Comment