Friday, June 8, 2018

Dragonflies, Oh My!

Well, these are what I have left over after Julie's play date.  



Here are two of the cards we'll be making for June 12th.  I want to finish up some more of these cards so I have some different looks for you!

Here is the color scheme that we will be doing on Tuesday, using Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight.

We're going to make two cards from one watercolor project!  Using the negative of any project is always a plus in my book.

I've mounted the watercolor paper onto Daffodil Delight after I die cut the dragon flies from the center.  I mounted this onto a Pacific Point card base.


We'll be stamping our sentiments in Pacific Point to coordinate with our dragonflies.  On this first card, we are using the negative (blue dragonflies) from our layer on our second card.  


I really like how these turned out and I hope you will too!  Remember to RSVP for class so I know how many to expect!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'




No comments:

Post a Comment