Friday, June 1, 2018

New 2018-2019 Annual Catalog! Ordering Starts at Noon MT

OK, So I know you're excited.  But remember you cannot order before NOON Mountain Time, 1 PM Central Time, and everyone will be trying to put in an order.  The site will be slow at first, so have patience or wait until things slow down.  

Demonstrator Support will be open tomorrow for a small window, so if you encounter issues, let me know!  

And remember, I have the Open House tomorrow and Sunday, from 11 am to 3 pm at the Branson Mill Craft Village.  My BOGO sale is when you place an order with me (I receive the Host Credits) you select anything from my retired product that I have on hand.  I've got card stock, embossing folders, die cuts, stamps, embellishments, etc.


Click here to view the catalog on line.  I also have it on the right side of my blog so you can download there as well!  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'





No comments:

Post a Comment