Friday, June 15, 2018

Heat Embossing Vellum Class

Our next class at the Branson Community Center, is scheduled for June 26th, from 6-8 PM.  If you have never stamped before, come out and play with us!  

Here are some samples of heat embossed images on vellum.  I had fun playing with different embossing powders and so will you!  I was inspired by a card swap I received at On Stage in April.  Lois A., THANK YOU!  


On these sample pieces, I used white embossing powder.  I also used our Stampin' Write markers to color the backside of the vellum.  And yes, we will be fussy cutting these out to make our cards.


On these samples, I used Gold Embossing Powder and I snapped a picture of the Stampin' Write Markers I used on these images.  

Here is one of the cards I made using the Red Rose.  My sister, Marilyn, LOVES red, so what better color than Lovely Lipstick for her birthday card!



Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment