Monday, June 11, 2018

Watercolor Pencils

Just a reminder that we have a Watercolor Pencil class tomorrow night from 6-8 pm at the Branson Community Center.  I hope to see you there!

Here are some of the pieces that I played with when Julie came out to the store.  I have so many leftovers that I need to find time to make more cards!  

Just randomly select your colors and use your aqua painter to smooth out the coloring and blend them.  I chose Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight because when blending, they make a third color, my favorite, green!




We will be using the Dragonfly die again for these cards, as well as the die brush and pad to get those little pieces out.  Here is another card I made:

These will make great masculine cards and if you leave the sentiments off, you can customize when you need a birthday, celebration, or get well card!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment