Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Christmas Tealights

Yesterday I was busy working on a special order.  I don't remember the year, but this is a Paper Pumpkin kit that was for pie slices.  I didn't use very much from the kit except the boxes and glue dots!



I took a pine bough stamp and stamped all the boxes.  I then used my smallest star die and cut stars out of the front and back.  Using the 1/2 circle punch, I punched a hole for the tealight to fit in.  I also used the larger glue dots provided in the kit and punched a 1/2" hole in the center of these.  I used these to stick my tealight into the bottom of the tree.  

I added some glittery snowflakes and a Gold Star at the top. I used silver glitter tape on the tealight.  Here is a close up.



Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment