Monday, October 29, 2018

Post It Notes, Anyone?

The Christmas shopping has begun in Branson and I am grateful to have Julie in my Craft Room!  Julie stopped by to brainstorm about a card swap and once we played with her ideas, she helped me get some of these beauties ready to put out.  

But first, here's a snapshot of my dining room table Tuesday night!


I had run out on Tuesday (the one day I took off!) so had to get these done and out in a hurry.  I used a variety of Stampin' Up! retired designer series papers, stamps, punches and cardstock to finish.  With Julie's help, we pulled phrases I already had stamped and shapes that were punched in coordinating colors to finish these up.


Love this paper and couldn't put anything on it!



Was going for a masculine look since men use post it notes too!
 


This was another set of Designer Series Papers that I loved and needed to use up since it's retired!


Which one is your favorite?

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment