Thursday, October 18, 2018

Sincerely Santa

Today I'm sharing the Sincerely Santa Project Kit (148029).  This kit is featured on page 32 of our Holiday Catalog.  Don't have a catalog?  Contact me and I will get one to you!



This kit is stinking cute.  I bought the kit because I love tins.  NO, I don't need them, but it's the right color, too! 

Another reason I bought the kit is because I wanted ideas for new gift tags for my different Christmas gifts for my store.  With this kit, you make six of each design and there are five designs--so you get 30 tags!  And yes, there are some supplies that are left over.  You do need to purchase the Sincerely Santa stamp set (148933) separately, but think of all the special people in your life that would appreciate a homemade gift tag!

Check them out!
 





Happy Crafting!

Desiree'



No comments:

Post a Comment