Wednesday, October 31, 2018

More Christmas Ideas

Are you looking for a variety of gift ideas?  Well today I'm bringing you another gift idea.  I call this my Two-Tea Bag Holder.  I realize not everyone loves tea; BUT, just think of the ideas you can fill this with.  

First, though, I want you to also look at this project as another way to use up some of your designer series papers (DSP).  I used DSP inside and outside the holder.  I also decided to include a slip of paper with ideas on what you can place inside these holders.





Can you image the look on your daughter's face when she opens this and finds a matching set of earrings and necklace?



If you are local, be sure to stop in at the Branson Mill Craft Village and shop the different varieties that I have completed for you!

If you're not local and see something you like, let me know.  I can ship items completely assembled or send you kits.  When you purchase a kit, you will get a written tutorial on how to put these together.  Remember, with kits, you will need your own stamps, ink, and punches to complete the projects.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment