Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Stand Up Post It Notes

Yes, I needed to make some more of these as well.  I hope to be able to post some pictures of my creations with my new stamp set and framelits this week.  Until then, here are some Stand Up Post It Notes created for my store!


I used all Stampin' Up! stamps and punches, but some of these papers are non-Stampin' Up!  Pictured above, bottom left, is non-Stampin' Up! papers.  Pictured below, all four are non-Stampin' Up! papers.  All my crafts are made with Stampin' Up! cardstock because this is the best of the best for card making and crafts!




Be sure to stop in at the Branson Mill Craft Village and pick up your stocking stuffers!  If I don't have enough made, I can mail them to you as well.  

OR--you can purchase a kit and I will email you the tutorial on how to create these on your own!  You will have to use your own stamps, ink, and punches.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment