Monday, October 15, 2018

MIA

Yes, I've been Missing In Action on my blog this week!  I had a Stampin' Up! challenge and it took me out of my comfort zone.  If you missed this post on Facebook, here's my video on what I love about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and some of the benefits I get.



I was supposed to limit this to 30 seconds -- no one could!  I'm not comfortable in front of the camera so you will understand my hesitation to making videos! 

Some of the Benefits I didn't cover include incentive trips, all the wonderful friendships you make, and best of all, sharing what I love to do -- CRAFT!


Be sure to contact me if you have any questions about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  It's easy to sign up -- the difficult part is deciding what product you want for $99 in your kit!  

Contact me today!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment