Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Update on All My Love Cards

Today's share are three of the cards that I finished with words and embellishments from the All My Love Designer Series Papers.  

These are just to give you ideas on how to use up your DSP.  These are simple and easy to mail.  


On the above card, I added a piece of glitter ribbon and stamped words from a retired stamp set.  I used the Everyday Label punch on the edges.  

On the below card, I just added my sentiment.


On this card, I thought it needed a little more so I added a piece of Petal Pink and embossed it with the Tufted embossing folder.  Again, I added a piece of glimmer ribbon and then popped my sentiment up on dimensionals.  


I hope you are enjoying these updates!  More to come hopefully tomorrow!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment