Wednesday, March 30, 2022

In the Moment

Today I'm sharing a remake of one of our class card kits.  We made these cards using the stamp set, Beautiful Moments.  I love this stamp set and now we have a new one to use. . . In the Moment stamp set.  I love the sayings and the images in this set!  First, the cards from class to refresh your memory.


I don't know why, but I had these two card kits available without the third card so used them up.


The words and image are from In The Moment.  I used Misty Moonlight for card base and some vellum from the Vellum Layering Designs Designer Series Papers. 


For this card, I used a piece of the In the Wild DSP.  I thought this would make a cute children's birthday card or someone who works with animals!


Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment