Monday, March 28, 2022

New Card Fold

Today I'm sharing a new fold, Bay Window, that I wanted to learn before I taught a class!  These are my "test" cards, and I love them!  I  hope you will want to learn how to make these in a class soon!  I'm in love with the New Horizons 6 X 6 Designer Series Papers.  You can do so much with so little if you so desire.

This first card only has stamped sentiment on it from the So Sentimental Stamp set using Misty Moonlight ink.


This second card, I stamped some trees and birds on the DSP and then added the sentiment in Evening Evergreen using the Calming Camellia stamp set.


The third card is actually the first one I made for a friend who was having surgery.  This is the only one I stamped inside.  I again used Misty Moonlight ink, and a Paper Pumpkin stamp set which came in the August 2021 Paper Pumpkin Hope kit.  




And this is the last card I made.  I used some extra scraps to decorate the envelope as well.  The sentiment is in Evening Evergreen and I used the So Sentimental Stamp Set.


I hope you enjoyed today's share.  Come back tomorrow for some more cards I made using scraps and leftovers!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment