Monday, March 21, 2022

Life Happens

Life has been a challenge for the last six months and will continue to be challenging for two more months!  Today, as you are reading this, I'll be sitting in the waiting room while my husband starts chemotherapy.  Then on Thursday, he starts radiation in conjunction with chemotherapy.  

I will not be holding SCHEDULED classes, however, if you'd like to have a class, contact me!  Evenings (6-8 pm) and weekends are available.  

I have been playing with catch up with my  Paper Pumpkin kits.  Today, I'm featuring the Batter Up! kit, May 2021, because it's spring training time.

I used up most of the kit making one of each as recommended.  I then went out to find some alternative ideas to get my creative juices flowing.  Here's what I came up with.








  




I love the stamp set as it has Dad, Brother, Son, Friend, etc.  I changed a few things, whether adding or eliminating jewels or backgrounds for the sentiment.  Lots of ways to change up the look.  Come back tomorrow for some 6 X 6 Designer Series Papers cards and tips.

Happy Crafting,


Desiree'



No comments:

Post a Comment