Thursday, March 24, 2022

May 2016, Many Manly Moments Paper Pumpkin

Granted, May 2016, is a while back, but the good news is I did put the Many Manly Moments kit together previously.  Today's share is what I did with the negative parts of the different Happy stickers that were in the kit.  

Here are the two cards I made:




I used the negative of the word "Happy" on this card because I loved the Pool Party outline.  To make this pop, I layered it onto a piece of Night Of Navy scrap.  I then glued it to the orange paper that was included in the kit.  I stamped "Birthday" on a scrap piece of Basic White and glued that down.  Below, is the inside of the card.  I left it uncolored depending on who receives the card!




This second card I left as is.  I took the negative of all the cursive "Happy" and attached it to the front of my Pool Party base.  This can be used for any occasion!



Happy Crafting,
Desiree'



No comments:

Post a Comment