Thursday, August 4, 2022

Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper

If you haven't checked out the Hues of Happiness Designer Series papers in our annual catalog (158822), maybe this will encourage you! 

I fell in love with this paper as soon as I saw it.  I also bought the Happiness Abound Bundle (158824) because the dies coordinate with the papers making it so easy to cut and layer to make fuller flowers.

Just look at the papers -- they do all the work!  The flowers and leaves on the center panel were cut from the Hues of Happiness paper.  





This is my sister, Marilyn's card that I mailed in early June.  This is called a floating panel card and I would love to hold a class to teach you how to make this.  

Come back to morrow to see the Z-fold card I made using the Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Papers.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment