Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Last Batch of Christmas Cards

If you know me well, you know I'll have more Christmas cards coming.  For now, these are the rest of the Christmas Cards that I've completed in July.   

For the first card, I inked up the Whimsical Woodland 3D embossing folder and then ran through my Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine.  The second card is using the Trees for Sale Stamp Set and the retired Evergreen Forest 3D embossing folder.  The Tree Lot dies are available FREE with a $100 order. 



This next card is using the Split Texture Dies.  I used the tree from Mountain Air Stamp Set and the sentiment is from the Christmas Barn Stamp Set.




This last card is a gate fold card.  I used the retired Dots embossing folder on the bottom and retired designer series papers for the top.  Lift the flap and you see the Christmas sentiment.




Hope you enjoy July's Christmas Cards.  These will all be donated to Cards for the Troops!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment