Monday, August 29, 2022

Pick of the Crop Alternative Cards

It's Monday and I've been working on another Paper Pumpkin kit.  My husband is still getting around by scooter and I don't leave him very often to go down to craft in my craftroom.  What better way to spend afternoons, but to get caught up on my kits.

Today's share is from the Pick of the Crop kit.  It's available to purchase as a refill for current Paper Pumpkin Subscribers.  The stamps and ink are NOT included in a refill kit.

First up is an alternative to raise the awning.  I cut the awning from the cart and scored about an eighth of an inch and then popped the awning up with dimensionals.  

The next two cards look the same, but aren't.  Can you spot the difference?  


One as the fruit baskets popped up on dimensionals. The other card just has the single strawberry/blueberry popped up.


The last card for today is one I reversed from the kit.  I created a Z-fold and popped the bread and cheese off the one side.  I then added the fruit and sentiment to the inside.  



Come back tomorrow to see more alternatives to this kit!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment