Thursday, August 25, 2022

Sentimental Rose Thinking of You

Today's share are six of the variations of Thinking of You from the Sentimental Rose kit.  I love the variety of cards I was able to make with this kit.  If you're new to stamping, try one of our kits to see if you enjoy it!  I did add my own cardstock, ink and borrowed embossing folder.  Sandra is coming back to Branson in September, so I need to take a break and emboss a variety of colors before returning it!


I used the envelope lining from the kit as designer series papers of the next two cards.  I used a blending brush and Flirty Flamingo ink to bring out the rose.




This next card is using the full notecard and just adding it to a cardstock base.  





I'll finish up this week with the Thank You cards made using this kit.  Yes, these are all from one kit!  I had a lot of fun putting these together.  I hope you'll give the Stampin' Up! kits a try.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment