Tuesday, August 16, 2022

More Beary Comforting

Here's another batch of cards made with the Beary Comforting Paper Pumpkin Kit.  If you're not familiar with Paper Pumpkin, it's Stampin' Up! Monthly Kit.  You do get a hint of what the next month's kit is going to be, and you can decide to skip a month or stop whenever you want.  Stampin' Up! has a monthly fee that can be charged to a credit card.  I buy for the whole year because this gives me a free month as well as free Sale-A-Bration items.  Sale-A-Bration ends 31 August, so you still have time to earn FREE product.  Contact me if you have any questions!









You can do so much with one kit.  This kit has three designs, four of each design, making 12 cards.  I made 20 cards using the stamps and extra cardstock.  And I still have leftover pieces to make more!

Let's spread some joy together,

Happy Crafting,

Desiree' 

No comments:

Post a Comment