Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Pick of the Crop, Thinking of You

Today's share are the Thinking of You cards I made with the Pick of the Crop Paper Pumpkin kit.  I really like the popped up awning!  What do you think?


This second card is a Gate Fold card.  I used a Basic White base and cut the included card front to the base.  Adding the sentiment on top of the vellum (included in the kit), makes the sentiment pop.

As I said earlier, I do like to try to use each of the sentiment stamps in each kit.  The "Hello" sentiment didn't stamp well (should have used my stamparatus!) so I used my blender pen and ink pad to add a lighter shade of color.  Again, I used up bits and pieces of the kit and placed on a card base that I had on my table.


 Come back tomorrow to see another Z-fold card turned sideways.  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment