Thursday, July 21, 2016

Class Reminder!

Yesterday's Watercolor Technique class was fun!  I'll post pictures tomorrow!  I was busy at the store until 6 pm and was beat when I got home!  So today I'm just going to remind you of what events I have left in July.

Today, I have two young ladies, both 9, coming in for a two item gift class.  One is making Darth Vader and the other is making BB8 Hershey bar wraps and they both want to make the Stand Up Post it Notes and write their own message, can you guess?  "May the Force Be With You."

If there is a class you would like to see added to my schedule, drop me an email!  I'll be making up August's schedule this week.  Some of the things I want to do is a 4-month Christmas Card Class where you make three of each card with three to four designs.  I still need to come up with the designs and cost, so hang in there!  This will be a good way to get those special Christmas cards done early!

I also want to do another Watercolor Technique class where we use heat embossing and then two different ways to color that image -- again, I have to create first!

Here are the rest of July's Classes:

  • July 23rd - 12:30 - 3:30  Four Item Gift Class
  • July 27th - 12:30 - 3:30  Paper Towel Roll Scrapbooking Class
  • July 30th - 12:30 and 3:30 - Starburst Class
Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment