Saturday, July 23, 2016

Pokemon, Anyone?

With all the talk around the Branson Mill about Pokemon GO, I had to do a little research and make these adorable Hershey Bar Wraps and Curvy Keepsake Boxes.  The Pikachu is CASE (Copy And Share Everything!) from Loni Spendlove, on Facebook.

The Poke' Ball is made using your circle framelits/punches and your paper trimmer.


The Pikachu uses the Curvy Keepsake Die as the base, and I used the Poinsettia Builder punch for the ears and tips of the ears as well as the nose.  I used the Owl Builder Punch for the eyes and the 1/2 circle punch for the cheeks.  I used the black Stampin' Write Marker to make the mouth.


Cute, huh?

I hope you enjoy these.  I do have KITS available should you want to make your own as well as the boxes already made up!  Stop in and see these adorable crafts at the Branson Mill Craft Village!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment