Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Ever have One of Those Days?

Whew!  I was super busy yesterday and realized this morning, I had no post!!

Yesterday, I held a Perpetual Birthday Calendar Class for Nancy and Meralee.  I had a couple of kits from Stampin' Up! that I had set aside for them since they came into the store and stated they wanted to make these together.  

There was lots of fun, changing of colors and punching different designs to make these their own.  

Here are some pictures from yesterday,

Nancy watching Meralee
Checking our paper/pad for even stamping
Adding stars to our calendar

Then last night, after dinner, I had a friend come over and we did some Cricut Expression cutting.  Again, she was asking for a variety of different items and we went through my craft room stash and I was able to find the right colors of ribbon, designer series papers, and cardstock.  

I will be working on a project tutorial for her as well, changing up the Stand Up Post it Notes for a wider post it note pad. 

If you have any special requests, be sure to drop me a line or better yet, stop in my store at the Branson Mill Craft Village, Tuesdays-Saturdays to see me!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment