Friday, July 29, 2016

Four Item Gift Classes

I had a wonderful time working with Kathy on her Four-Item Gift Class!  I love new stampers and crafters -- if you would like to learn how to make some of the things I've posted here, let me know!  I can customize your class to the items you want to learn how to make!

Kathy enjoyed making her Sweet Treat pouches.  We used retired Stampin' Up! Halloween Designer Series Papers to create these cute pouches.  



Then we went on to learn how to use the Envelope Punch Board to make these Pocket Pouches.  We used retired Stampin' Up! Christmas Designer Series Papers for these and added embellishments using the Stampin' Up! stamp set, Reason for the Season.



We moved on to make our Corner Bookmark, but I didn't get a photo of Kathy making hers.  Here's the one we made:



Lastly, we made the Stand Up Post It Note, using another retired stamp set for the words.



Thank you, Kathy, for a wonderful afternoon crafting!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment