Saturday, July 30, 2016

Stamp A Stack Christmas Cards

I'm going to try something different this year for Christmas Cards.  I'm designing a set of four Christmas Cards for the months of August, September, October, and November.  

I will be posting individual cards but for this post, I'm showing the collage of four for the month of August.  You will come in to Desiree's Craftroom at the Branson Mill Craft Village to make two sets of cards for a total of 8 cards and envelopes.  

If you come to all four classes (one each month), you will have a total of 32 Christmas Cards for those special friends and family members.  You will also get a $5.00 off coupon to come in December and make your 2017 Calendar.  

I have to get busy and design the 2017 Calendar, but for now, here are the four cards I've designed for August's Christmas Stamp A Stack.  


Come back Monday for more details on these cards!

Be sure to let me know how many will be attending so I have enough supplies cut and ready for you!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment