Thursday, July 28, 2016

This Christmas Starburst

I know.  You're probably thinking, she's nuts, starting Christmas this early!  But it's been so HOT here in Branson, that I thought if I started Christmas projects, maybe it would keep me cooler.  

Nope, didn't work!  But I do like how this turned out.  



I used the new This Christmas Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! on this starburst.  Isn't it beautiful?  If you would like to come in and make one of these, I have a class scheduled for July 30th, from 12:30-2 and again at 2:30 - 4. And if this doesn't fit your schedule, let me know what does and we'll schedule another class!

And wait until you see what I did with the other papers in this pack!  Look for an update in a couple of days!!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment