Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Sister's Turn

Yes, this young lady is sister to one of the girls that came in on Thursday, last week, to choose and make their Two-Item Gift Class projects.

This young lady wanted to make an Owl Curvy Keepsake and a Giraffe Hershey Bar Wrap.  Well, I had to cut the Pool Party Keepsake box using the Curvy Keepsake Die from Stampin' Up!  I had all the other pieces already punched for my different kits.  



For the Giraffe, I used the pieces that I had punched out for the Giraffe Party Invitation Kit that I created for my friend, Jackie.  Since I punched so many extras, It was easy to pull the pieces out and get creative!








I hope that you will enjoy these pictures, and remember, I do customize for your workshop/class!  I like to have a 24-hour notice to ensure I do have everything cut and ready because not all my supplies are at the Branson Mill.  

Contact me today to set up your Two- or Four-Item Gift Class!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment