Saturday, January 13, 2018

Another Four Panel Easel Card

Here is the second card we will be making in class.  When I teach a Fancy Fold Class, I like to reinforce how to make them, so you will be making one of these as well in my class on March 13th if you take the Branson Community Center class OR in February at the Branson Mill Craft Village!


For this card, I used some retired Designer Series Papers, Basic Black and Rose Red cardstock.  Stamp sets used on this card include Beautiful You, Butterfly Basics, and Party Pandas, which you can get for FREE with a $50 Stampin' Up! order!

I didn't stamp anyting on the insides, leaving it optional for you to write different little notes inside.





You will also be making an envelope for this card as well!  I hope you are able to join us in one of my scheduled classes.  If not, remember, we can hold a class anytime at the Branson Mill -- we just have to be done by 4:30 so I have clean-up time!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment