Thursday, January 11, 2018

Twist and Pop Cards

I made these two cards for a class I'll be hosting at the Branson Community Center on Jan 23rd.  I also have a class scheduled in February which will be held in the Branson Mill Craft Village.  If you would like to attend either class, please contact me!

First up is a birthday card using retired Stampin' Up! scrapbooking kits.  I also used the retired stamp set Bring on the Cake.  I love the versitility of this stamp set!



This second card I used the new Party Pandas stamp set you can get FREE during Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration.  Spend $50 in my on line store, and you can select this as one of many FREE items.



I hope you enjoy today's share and contact me if you would like a class on these two cards!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment