Tuesday, January 9, 2018

You've Got This!

That is the stamp set that I used for our last card in the four card class/kit.  Remember, if you purchase a kit, you need the embossing folders, punches, etc.  If you choose to do the class in my classroom, then you use all my stuff and only have to bring yourself and payment!


This Thinking of You card is made with Wisteria Wonder as the base and I added a layer of Pink Pirouette.  The tutorial shows you how to save on cardstock on this card.  For instance, if you stamp your words in the center of your Crumb Cake piece, then punch out, no one will know unless they take your card apart!  You will want to stamp BEFORE you emboss this piece.

For the flower, I used the stamp set, You've Got This.  The background is made by using painter's tape or masking tape.  Make sure you get the sticky out first.  Then rub on your stamp pad and then onto your cardstock.  Rub hard, dark colors; rub lightly, you will get a lighter result.  

I then stamped the flower over the background.  This was a fun card and it really is a different look with the masking tape.  I hope you enjoy this card today!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment