Friday, January 12, 2018

Four Panel Easel Card

The dates keep changing, but I think this date is firm!  March 13th, from 6-8 PM at the Branson Community Center.  The 27th of February is cancelled because the center will be closed that week.  I will be having a class in February, either the 17th or the 24th to make these cards as well.

This card is really fun!  I have all the Quilt Framelit diecuts done so you will learn how to adhere this to the top of your paper and make the four panels.  I used the Petal Garden Paper Stack, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party and Old Olive card stock.  In my class, you will also learn how to make an envelope for this card!


This is the card closed and is very beautiful on its own.  I also stamped different phrases inside, using Rose Wonder, Ribbon of Courage, and Watercolor Wings stamp sets.





Lastly, here is the card opened.


The tutorial is not written yet, but you will receive a copy in your email when you take the class with me!  

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment