Tuesday, January 16, 2018

What's Your Weather?

It has been snowing and icy here in Hollister/Branson, MO.  Our store has been closed for two days due to hazardous road conditions (hills and ice are a bad combination!).  

Most of my crafting supplies are at the store, so I didn't have much to craft with for today's post.  I decided I would share the craft I have planned for February 13th, at the Branson Community Center, from 6-8 PM.  Be sure to call Tracy, 417-337-8510, no later than Friday, February 9th, so I have enough supplies cut!

We're making one of these two Post It Note holders and you're going to help me use up a Paper Pumpkin kit -- we're going to make these cute little bags from last year's January 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit.



I hope you can join us for this fun class!

Leave me a comment about what kind of weather you are having!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment