Friday, January 5, 2018

Birthday Card

REMINDER:  Today's the last day to RSVP for my Box Card class on Tuesday night!

Today's share is a card we made in card class.  I have supplies already cut and ready if you would like to come in and make this card.  If you want to purchase a kit, contact me!  I have the tutorials just about done for you.

Remember, when you purchase the card as a kit, you need to have the stamps, ink, and other items used--punches, embossing folders, etc.

I used all retired items on this card.  The stamp set is Bring on the Cake.



If you'd like to stop in at the Branson Mill and make this card, just give me a heads up that you're coming.  I'll be posting the other three cards in the next few days.  You can come in and use my inks, stamps, and Big Shot to complete all four of these cards (other three cards will be posted tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday!).

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment