Monday, January 8, 2018

Friendship

One thing you do with Stampin' Up! is make many friends!  

Today's card is the third of four that you can come in and make or buy as a kit of four.  This also is a swap I made last year for my upline.

The card base is Whisper White with Sweet Sugarplum cardstock for a layer of color.  The stamp set is Lovely Friends and is available until May 31, 2018.  The Sweet Sugarplum cardstock, ink, ribbons, etc., will retire at that time as well.

 I stamped my words and leaves and placed on the front.  I stamped my words inside as well using Sweet Sugarplum ink.




If you would like to come in and make this card along with the other three cards, send me a message, email, or give me a call at 417-544-0669.  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment