Saturday, September 15, 2018

Army Salute - Peekaboo Card

Today's card is another one Julie and I made on Thursday.  We used the retired stamp set, For Your Country, current stamp set, Daisy Delight, and Momento Black, Real Red, and Versa Mark inks. We used the Versa Mark on the front.


This is the inside of my card.  I decided to add Mossy Meadow dog tags to my Thank You.  The Thank You is from Daisy Delight -- we masked and cleaned before moving on to stamp the You.


Here is Julie's card:


Inside


I hope you enjoy today's share.  Remember I said we make tweaks?  Well we decided to use the Barn Door framelits and create sliders for this card so the back doesn't flop and confuse the recipient on opening it.  You really need to see these in person to appreciate the affect!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment