Monday, September 17, 2018

Marine Salute - PeekABoo Card

Today's share is another card that Julie and I crafted while she was playing with me on Thursday.  This one is for our Marines.  We used Real Red, retired Summer Sun, Whisper White cardstock and Night of Navy and Real Red inks.  We used Loyal and True (current stamp set) and For Your Country (retired) for this card.

This card gave us the most trouble -- probably because by the time we got to this card, we were getting tired. . . yes, the strip of white on top is covering a blooper.  This card uses the Barn Door Framelits to help with the sliding mechanism.  Definitely a must see in person!



To cover my smudges from my fingers and edging from the stamp, we added more circles.  I love how this one came out.

Here is Julie's Card: 



  
I hope you enjoy today's share.  I'm excited because I get to make the Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard cards when I have time.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment