Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Holiday Catalog

Sit back, and relax.  Watch as Stampin' Up! shows you the many new items in our Holiday Catalog.  Here's an introduction video for you.  If you don't have your Holiday Catalog yet, let me know and I will get one to you.  All my customers who order through me get one FREE.  

There are so many cute ideas in this catalog as well as many kits. 

And you can order right from the comfort of your home.  If you need any help, I can assist with your order.  I try to always have my tablet with me so I can help put your order in and have it shipped directly to you.

 I will have the catalog up for your viewing on my blog tomorrow.  But if you're like me, you love having it in your hands!  Can't Wait?  Stop in at my store and get yours today!  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'




No comments:

Post a Comment