Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Playing Around

So I am still cleaning out my craft room downstairs in my home and making cards.  I'm looking for simple, mail-able Christmas cards for family and friends. 

Well this card is very simple and uses some retired Designer Series Paper (DSP) that is on the Clearance Rack right now!  I used the Quilted Christmas DSP and some of the felt embellishments that I found in my Craft Room.  These are Stampin' Up! but they are retired and not on the Clearance Rack.

The sentiment is from the Timeless Tidings Stamp set that is in our new Holiday Catalog.  I used my Everyday Label Punch to punch this out.  Sometime when we're in class, I will show you how to shorten up the punch.  Sandy learned how to do this in the Christmas Card Class we did on Sunday!

I love sharing different ways to use our product.  If you have a tip to share, let me know!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment