Wednesday, September 5, 2018

New Notepad

I need some suggestions.  I had a customer come in and ask what I used to make my covers.  I normally use just cardstock.  I got to thinking about this and thought, "Wow, I could use some of the backing from Stampin' Up! designer series papers.  This would make the cover really sturdy!

So I played with this idea.  Here are two pictures of the notepad.  Now I still make them so they are refillable -- this is a good selling point. 



I used one full sheet of cardstock to cover the inside of the cardboard.  I used retired designer series paper for the cover - both front and back.  I made a sleeve for the notepad so it is easy to remove when empty and add a new notepad.  

What do you use to cover your notepads? 

Now I need to come up with words or a sentiment for the cover.  Suggestions?  Yes, please leave me a comment on what you think should be on the cover.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'



No comments:

Post a Comment