Friday, September 14, 2018

Play Date - Healing Hugs

So Julie came to play yesterday and we had a blast.  She showed me Jennifer McGuire's video on the Peek-A-Boo card last week and I knew I wanted to make some!  Well, play we did!  

Today's share is a card we made using the Healing Hugs stamp set.  We did use the Stamparatus to aid with lining up our roses which made it sweet!  We used Petal Pink and Soft Seafoam inks.  

I will be sharing over the next few days the cards that we made -- we made three each so I will post the cards that I have.  Julie kept her card of this design for a friend.



We used the square stitched framelit for this card.  

We will be making this technique card on October 23rd at the Branson Community Center, from 6-8 pm.  I will also schedule this class at the Branson Mill Craft Village during the day.

After making this card, we made a few modifications so come back tomorrow to see our next creation!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment