Friday, September 7, 2018

Gift Boxes

I was cleaning out my craft room (Yes, STILL), and found a bag of tea lights.  I got to thinking, why not make a box for these to sell in my store?


This is my first attempt and it's okay.  I modified it a little bit more after this picture was taken so I can fit six tealights in this box.  And guess what?  You can fit 9 Hershey Nuggets in this box!  How cool is that?

If you want to learn how to make gift boxes, be sure to sign up for one of my gift classes.  We're making a Mini Milk Carton Box in this month's Gift Class.  I'll be switching things up so you can learn a variety of boxes.  I will feature this box in October's Gift Class.  

What other things can you think of to put in these boxes?  Leave me a note. .

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment