Saturday, July 11, 2020

Bumble Bee Birthday

Today's share is a card I made after I was inspired by all the beautiful designs on Pinterest using the Golden Honey Designer Series Papers I received from Sale-A-Bration.  I just now was able to do a little research and creativity.

I will be featuring a variety of cards and will consolidate those that are similar so as not to flood you with my designs!

First up is the Happy Birthday using the Golden Honey DSP.  I colored in the white of the hives and bumble bees and then added a strip of glimmer paper over black cardstock for a contrast.  The DSP is mounted onto Stampin' Up! retired Gold Foil Edged Cards & Envelopes.   I only made one of these so far.


I'll be selling these so if you want one, be sure to let me know!  Don't worry, I'll be making more since I still have another full sheet of this paper!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment