Friday, July 3, 2020

Two More Cards with All My Love DSP

Today's share is another set of two cards created by using one piece of 4 X 6 All My Love Designer Series Papers.  We used this layout in one of our Birthday Card classes last year.

I cut the DSP to 4 X 5-1/4 and then cut it diagonally.  I layered this on a Soft Seafoam base.  I worked a little on this yesterday to get it finished. 


I wasn't crazy about the side piece so here's what I did.  I turned it, added a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock.  This reminds me of when my sisters and I get together--we laugh so hard we cannot see straight.  Note the Laughing sentiment is a little off?  Well, enough said!



The next card is the one I was playing with.  I added a piece of cardstock embossed with the Tufted embossing folder and then ribbon diagonally.  






I hope you enjoy today's cards.  If you've made cards using your paper share, be sure to post some photos!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment