Tuesday, July 28, 2020

More Golden Honey

Today's share are cards I made using a variety of sentiments focusing on the Golden Honey Designer Series Papers (DSP).  This set of cards are all using the Honeycomb die.  I love how the gold pops on each of these cards.



I simply cut a piece of the Golden Honey DSP and mounted on the Gold Trimmed card base.  This is 3-1/4 X 4-1/2 so I could leave a little white between the layers.  I used Liquid Tombow glue to adhere the honeycomb.  I then die cut the sentiment using the So Sweetly Dies and the frame is from the Stitched Labels Framelit dies.  



For the second card, I cut the DSP at 3-1/2 X 4-3/4 to cover all the white on this card.  The paper blends with the Gold trim, don't you think?  Again, I added the honeycomb pieces and then popped the sentiment up on dimensionals.  The frame for the sentiment is die cut using the Stitched Labels Framelits.



For the third card, I didn't have Gold Foil papers at home, so I improvised.  I cut one of the cards up to get the gold strip in the center.  I placed the DSP on card base, then added the gold strip.  I didn't like all that white, so I added two honeycomb pieces.  The bumble bee was fussy cut from the DSP.  I had a little blooper and needed to cover it up!

I hope you enjoyed today's share.  I'll be back tomorrow with another Golden Honey Card.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment