Thursday, July 9, 2020

Fun Fold Card Using Forever Greenery

Today's share is a fun fold card I made using the Forever Greenery DSP.  I was inspired by both Jackie B. and Melissa K. searching through Pinterest for card ideas.  


I think I'm going to add leaves to the left side to help hold the panel down, what do you think?




I like how this turned out and was creating from my scribbled notes.  We'll be making this card in our next 3-card class on July 21st at 6 PM and again on July 28th at 2 PM!

I've seen this card made so many different ways.  On this one, we're slipping a little piece of cardstock under the white layer on the inside.  I also used two pieces of Forever Greenery from my paper share to create this card.

Hope to see you in class soon! 

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment