Friday, July 24, 2020

Improptu Classes

Yes, I do hold improptu classes!  I have a number of class supply Kits that I can hold more classes. If you're interested in any of these kits and want a class, let me know! I'll set them up and send invitations! You can go through my past events to find more ideas.

Here are some the card classes I have:

    - Music is the Art - Three Cards


    - Three Card Class - Waterfront and Watercolor


    - Three Card Class - Woven Heirloom
    
    - Three Card Class - This is Knot Good & Jar of Flowers
    
    - Swiper Card Technique Class

    



Let me know when you're in town, if you're visiting Branson, and we'll set up a class that fits into your schedule! Locals - stop in and check out the many cards I have to select from for class. Classes are $10.

Here is our crafting table where I try to keep everyone socially distanced.



Each of you will receive a plastic pouch with crafting supplies and card kit. When we're done, you put all your crafting supplies back in the plastic pouch and I will then pick them all up.

Be safe, and Happy Crafting,
Desiree'











No comments:

Post a Comment