Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Love What You Do Pedestal Card

Today's share is another card we will be making in August.  This is a pedestal card I played with earlier in the year.  I love different folds for different occasions.  Specialty cards are for those who I know will appreciate the time and effort to create the cards for them.

For class, we'll be using Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow and Crumb Cake which are the three colors in the Designer Series Papers, Share What You Love (retired). 


This is the front and below is the card opened. 


And this is the card on display.  



If you like this design and want to learn how to make, be sure to sign up for my class.  Those who mark INTERESTED are not included in the count of who is GOING.  I only have six slots open to accommodate appropriate space between us.  This class will be held during the day and in the evening.  Be sure to check the times on the class you sign up for.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment